BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

blue and neon combo

Wednesday series, inspiration photo and recreated look
its wednesday again guys, actually this is not an inspiration photo because i wore the combo first before she did , i always love her look so I decided to share with you both look her version & my version, i know hers is more polish than mine, i love her lace shorts & the neon accessories. I wore this for running a quick errand, it was  just like  put on  some clothes and lets go, not much accessories and just bare face no make up, im  a vain and OC person  i always plan things ahead but i can be versatile too, easy going and sometimes seems doesnt care but in reality I did, but when i know its not under my control i wont get upset too much about it,  I just let it go. I apply that in all aspect of my life so if i need to go out with a house clothes , messy hair or unwash face so be it the people im gonna meet or see outside wont see me again so i dont care.
in recreating a look no matter how we try to accomplish the same look we really cant why? its because we all have our own personality and how we carry our selves, do you wonder why clothes in mannequins are so nice so were running  to buy it, and after trying  it it doesn’t feel like it and you started to hate the mannequins lol… that’s the reality of life or fashion it self, we project our self the way we carry it…
happy Wednesday guys….
image
what i wore?  food shopping
body central top
shorts from Sm store
CR shoes
aldo watch
unisilver earrings
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment