BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2014

busy saturday

brunch saturday and some errands
last Saturday we wake up late so we decided to eat out, we feel like eating breakfast so so we end up in Dennys,..yummy as always I love the French toast.
image

after brunch we went to Wallmart to pick up some foods and I remember I needed a shoe rack and my husband dare me to assemble it and so I did yey…..
image

I don’t want to empty our master bed room by taking my full size mirror I know my husband uses I too loo si I bought this fuchsia mirror sweet……
image

what I wore? American eagle dress
coach bag
Montenegro bay club shoes
I conic earrings
bebe watch
bangles from my shop back home
image

zebra coach bag, Montenegro  bay club shoes
image

yummy breakfast at dennys
image

image

assembling the shoe rack.. you can rock it girl….lol
image

ohhh yea its done I need to remove some bars to give space to wedges though , too short/narrow for boots and wedges….
image

ohh yea find a space for the mirror too
image

No comments:

Post a Comment