BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2014

throw back thursday with skirts

throw back thursday with above the knee skirts
im into skater skirts lately but when I browse my pictures I realized that not just now even before I love sheer skirts, bubble skirts so heres the compilation of those outfits..
1.wore this for church 2 weeks ago, chosen by my angels, they picked the skirts, and my sister said white top will be perfect pair so okey guys, I added white accessories to complete the outfi..( sky bomber top, forever21 skirt, steps sandals, CR belt, swatch watch, zales accessories)
image

2. blushing grey I wore this for church last Sunday and I got lots of compliments thanks guys…im always a color coded fashionista sometimes I mixed loud colors too but most of the time I go with 1 neutral and 1 loud color or sometimes all neutrals, I don’t really wear mixed print its not my cup of tea ( fell free top, forever21 skirt, Jessica Simpson wedge sandal, CR convertible clutch , body central belt, coach watch , black mineral accessories)
image

3.polka dot  navy skirt, since the spots are white I decided to wear white tank top, wore this last Saturday for running some errands ( guess by Marciano top, gap skirt, CR shoes, black mineral accessories, aldo watch)
image

4. polka dot navy skirt with canary yellow to complete the outfit I added yellow shoes & navy blue accessories wore this for church couple of months ago ( body central top, gap skirt, CR shoes, beaded bag made by my sister, aldo watch, body central accessories)
image

5. the neutrals, coffee brown & cream. I had this top for maybe a year and never wear it yet and I almost put it I a garbage but being a pack rat sometime pays off because during our shopping trip in Orlando I spotted this cream skirt and the fit is perfect so with out a blink I throw it my shopping basket, as I was brain storming what to pair with the new stuff  I remember this top and wallah i had a church outfit ( bealls  top, agaci skirt ,python nue shoes, coach bag, necklace from a local shop back home, black mineral tigers eye bracelet & earrings, aldo watch)
image

6.floral & solid color im not brave enough to wear mixed prints its not my style  I guess. wore this for our shopping trip in Orlando, the skirts has tiny flowers  mixed of green ,orange & yellow so mixing it with orange is  a perfect math ( mine top from bealls, forever 21 skirt, guess flip tops ang bag, zales accessories, aldo watch)
image

7. the neutrals,  one of my favorite outfit  wore this for our Connecticut trip it was a long walk in the airport but the Jessica Simpson shoes was so comfy i don’t even fell any discomfort ( Cr  top, bandeau from a local store back home, leopard skirt from a local shop back home, MK bag)
image

8. leopard & mint wore this for my Doctors appointment several months ago, I like the color combo ( rue21 top, leopard skirt from a local shop back home, coach bag, BOc flat shoes, aldo watch)
image

9. red & leopard for Venice Fl trip, I love the place it was effing hot that day though but we had fun.. ( guess top, CR skirt, forever21 wedge sneakers, coach bag, coach aviator)
image

image

10. bubble skirt, the neutral, white & cream. KSA 2012, way back then when I was a bit slimmer lol, wore it for church ( basic top, tattoo skirt, steps sandal)
image

11. Nostalgia, miss those little candies I used to sucked up when I was a  little kid,  candy color, yellow & orange , sometimes I do combined 2 colorful colors too and its not bad after all ( kimono from my shop back home, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes, bangles from my shop back home, city lady necklace, large belt from my shop back home)
image

12.a 2 piece dress 2012, KSA (tattoo dress, f&f mode shoes)
image

12. with a white tee wore it for church , 2012, KSA ( basic top, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes)
image

13,blue & green combo  a two two skirt 2012 KSA ( austine top, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes)
image

14. another loud combination , fuchsia & canary yellow 2012 KSA ( morgan top, tattoo skirt, F&f mode shoes)
image

15. black & leopard combo  a hi-low skirt, Fl 2013 malling & shopping love this outfit ( top from my shop back home, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes, Calvin Klein bag, nine west aviator)
image

16.bubble skirt , neutral plus yellow, love the yellow-brown or yellow-black combo how about wearing them all together  hmm.. KSA 2012, wore it for church ( guess by Marciano jacket, morgan top, tatto skirt, steps booties, cit lady necklace, bangle from my shop back home)
image

17. bubble skirt, brown_orange combo I love the combo, Florida 2013 wore it for church ( liz top, tattoo skirt, nine west bag& aviator, F&F mode shoes H&M tights , city lady accessories )
image

No comments:

Post a Comment