BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

bonding monday

bonding monday with friends
I invited some to come over  to hang out, we had pizza, pasta and adobo with rice ( Filipino food), vedioke/karaoke  and of course picture taking.. memories…
us in the dining/family room singing….
what I wore? who says that red white & blue are just for July 4th? I always defy fashion rules, I seldom follow it. I bought this top before July 4th this year but haven’t wear it for the occasion so I wore it yesterday,  agaci top, rue 21 shorts, old navy flip tops
image

selfie time with kristina
image

break time from singing lets take some picture….
image

go on girl….. vedioke/ karaoke tme
image

theyr invading my closet lol… go on girls…
image

budlight & mikes time… ohh yea
image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment