BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 20, 2014

shopping day with friends

shopping day with frendz
what I wore? im loving forever21 lately….
turquoise + coral=love
top & skirt forever21 top recent buy, skirt gifted by my sister 3 years ago
bag dooney & bourke recent buy hubbys birth day
shoes CR
accessories: necklace from bealls florida, earrings from local shop back home, bangles & bracelet silver from Saudi Arabia, bracelet gold from 1inch gold, watch from aldo, sunnies from CR
image

some souvenir photos with friends
image

image

image

so what did I scored?
I was happy & excited to find shoes that’s fits my super cute feet lol so expensive or not I usually grabbed it if l like it„, yesterday was a big score
1. shoes: high hells red shoes wow been looking for one and size 5 ohh yea got yahhhh, I been crazy over wedge sneakers and I found one in camo yesterday and its just hard to let it go. I also grabbed gold flat shoes for my sister
2. red bag for my sister
3. skirts I know fall is coming but cant resist those floral skirts in forever 21 its on clearance and who don’t want to buy the clearance right?
4.shorts  even fall & winter is coming I live in Florida so I can still wear shorts for the coming months
5.top ohh well I hate fall color lol but I bought it anyway.
6. socks aeropostale
7. shirt for hubby not on the photos every time I shopped tons for my self I always bought something for him too and he usually asked me why you bought me one I don’t need one
me…yea right when was the last time you shop for your self
hubby… because I don’t need a tons of clothes
image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment