BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2014

shopping trip with kristina

My hubby worked overtime for 5 hours yesterday so I told him I want to go the mall with my friend he just need to dropped &  pick up us after his work, and that really works well, ohh  well not really in our feet though …lol… but we had a blast spending time in the mall the whole I wont really mind at all specially if I have a budget to shop..hmm…
we had a lot of time to play around , shopping, picture taking, eating and drinking  coffee ..
my main reason of going to the mall was to return my bag for a repair due to its broken zipper, coach store is nice they have warranty the associates even offer me to just pick another bag  and they will match the price, but theres nothing in the store that really catch my eyes  and the bag is out of stock, but I decided  just  to wait for my fuchsia bag, no rush I really like the style & the color so I better wait that getting a new bag I don’t really like or  I already have the same color..
I scored some nice items too: gold Bebe watch its nice so I bought it and when I told my husband I bough a watch he said you buy again as if you don’t have a watch
me: ohh yea I always buy clothes as if I don’t have lol…
husband oh yea…. of course
I scored some nice tops, and a khaki pants ohh well I don’t where to wear it but I kanow I will someday lol..
I already bought a shirt & a top for my mother not in the picture, im trying to find  a red bag for my sister but I don’t find the style that she wanted so maybe next time…
what I wore?
cotton on top
calvin klein shorts
charlotte russe ankle boots
coach bag, watch  & aviator
zales accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment