BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2014

saturday errnds with polka dot gap skirt

happy Monday guys, hoping the best for this week…everything is in Gods perfect time…so start your week with optimism and gladness in your heart.
Last Saturday hubby and I run some errands grocery shopping, meeting his friend, and i also swung by to my friends house to get food, Kristina cook a dessert and she gave me some. It was a busy day….
during the grocery shopping I dont know my hubby keeps on  picking sweets,
Me….sweet huh”
he usually bought the sweets and i bought the fruits, im not fan of veggies but im a fruit lover…
what i wore? 
top guess by marciano
skirt by gap
bag  guess by marciano
shoes by CR
sunnies by guess by marciano
accessories  black minerals earrings, bracelet & pendant, aldo watch,tri-tone chain 

No comments:

Post a Comment