BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

inspiration photo & recreated look

wednesday series inspiration photo and recreted look

its Wednesday guys, my inspiration photo is slanting stripe & pink…perfect for summer in south Florida…I have similar items in my closet so heres my version…

I don’t know what what this kind of print is but I like it and since I don’t have a bigger slanting stripes I used this instead, I also copied her light blue necklace and that’s where my powder blue bag came from, recreating an outfit is fun as I always said no need to copy the entire look just go what you have in your closet.

coach bag & instyle wedge shoes

what I wore?
guess top
lei shorts
coach bag
instyle shoes
fossil watch
necklace from a local store back home

No comments:

Post a Comment