BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 11, 2014

throw back thursday with yellow tank top

throw back thursday
throw back Thursday with yellow tank top for yellow is my favorite color.. tank top is not hard to style its a “to go” piece in my closet, so how I wear it?
image

1.undershirt, I love this outfit…. seeing this picture I wish the cold weather not the 90degress every day…what I wore? no boundaries tank top & leggings, DIY hanes shirt, calvin klein bag, F&F mode shoes,nine west aviator, bangles from my store back home B iconic earrings
Port st Lucie Florida 2013
image

image

2. with a skirt tank top is so versatile it can go with any bottoms, so in this outfit I paired it with a pleated skirt to complete the outfit I added yellow accessories what I  wore? no boundaries tank top, Dockers skirt, CR shoes & belt, nine west bag & aviator
 Port st Lucie Florida 2013
image

3. with a waist shorts , loving the color navy shorts with coral band + yellow… what I wore? no boundaries top, tattoo shorts,
Jupiter Fl 2012
image

4. with stripe skirt, what I wore? no boundaries tank top, tattoo skirt, mango belt, bangles from my shop back home, necklace from my sister
Enfield Connecticut 2012
image

No comments:

Post a Comment