BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2014

driving lesson with tropical prints and cream

TGIF guys….. tropical prints… trying to maximize the season to wear tropical/ florals items in my closet fall is near approaching…
this week I been practicing driving everyday, I cant get a job because of that if the job schedule is conflict to my husband schedule then I cant take it, I miss those times in the Philippines that public transportation is every wherein I get tired of it when I was there but now im wishing I have the access to public transportation..
so for driving lesson I tried to wear the simplest outfit, just to drive around but I don’t want to wear my house clothes either…
what I wore?
top body central been altered
shorts mango 3 years old
shoes , bag  & sunnies charlotte russe

No comments:

Post a Comment