BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2014

driving lesson in apple

happy Saturday guys, have a nice week end every one, any plans yet?  I started mine last night, its TGIf , and today i have lunch & shopping trip with my friends and hoping i can get my Mk bag in apple whoooaaahhhh excited much , my hubby is spoiling me again lol.. tnx ma love.. 
anyways its been a busy week for us because every day before hubby went to work he gave me a driving lesson i really need to get a Dl ,for me to find a job how good is my RN label if im not working haiiizzz… i believe everything will fit right in Gods perfect time„,
for driving lesson i choose  a simple and comfortable out outfit foot wear wise and no make up ayayay….
what i wore? no boundaries top
tatto short ( been altered)
Boc leopard flat
lucy love bag
vera wang sunnies
body central belt

No comments:

Post a Comment