BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 10, 2013

a 120 miles drive i dont drive im just a passenger



its our 2nd  wedding anniversary week  our first plan was to go to Las Vegas but we ended up cancelling our reservation and then we planned to have a fine dining but Wednesday night hubby changed his plan and he started looking for tickets and he almost reserve wrong date again to Bahamas its a good thing he told me to check it out first before he confirms it because he had history of booking a wrong date, wrong name lol any way when I checked it yea its wrong date  nov14-17 and I cant go that week end plus our anniversary is 9 so we tried to changed the date for 7 but it doest worked no available flights well bahams is not for us because last year for our first anniversary we planned too but that time I don’t have my green card yet so I cant go with out a visa and we don’t want to hassle to get a visa in Miami.
to cut the story short we didn’t find any cheaper tickets for the same day so we end up in Orlando instead no flight just drive lol.
early in the morning I packed our bags in 30minutes or less  and we are on our way but  because its a long drive 120+ miles he wanted to check the car first so we went to have a change oil first, car wash & car wax and corvette is good to go baby yeeehaww..
in some of our stop over I got a chance to take some photos, In Mcdo , in the in fort drum rest stops. and its  about check in time when  we arrived in comfort suites main gate Kissimmee, we love this hotel  just a walking distance from old town where great night out happens ( tomorrows post)
in this  last minute trip I packed our bags with in 30 minutes only or less I packed his bag first he don’t care what kind of clothes his gonna wear any way so its an easy job for me  I packed 3 shorts, 4 shorts, undies, socks and hunkies and that’s it, and here’s the difficult one my clothes lol. to start with I picked the shoes first which is the grey wedge sneakers since its grey I grabbed my Ck grey bag too hmmmpp that’s easy..and now the tricky one the clothes I open up my dresser took all the shorts out and choose I picked the white , pink and black body suits and everything follows, white  shorts +  baby pink shirt ( a day at holly wood studio) pink shorts+ ivory ( shopping day) black jumpsuit + white button down shirt ( todays post) black jumpsuit + striped cardigan ( night out @ old town)
what I wore?
body central white top & jumpsuits
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
Calvin Klein bag
guess by Marciano bauble neck lace
coach aviator
fossil watch
gold accessories ( guess & inch 1gold)
silver bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment