BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

a day in holly wood studio , orlando


a day @ Hollywood studio  we went there early so the line was not bad. what we enjoyed was the star wars tours its a  spaceship simulation wheewww somehow that scares me  because after my six flags roller coaster rides that make me sick I promised my self no more roller coaster I was skeptical at first but I want to experience the space ship   with aliens around us so I said ‘go’ and its not bad at all..
my hubby likes the Indiana jones adventure that was nice too watching live shooting with great effects wow..
the back lot ride really amazed me seeing the production of costumes, & effects wow plus the old stuff that been used to some films already and they said the next time it will come we might not recognize it because the recycled it like painting new colors and the likes.
movie great ride is awesome too but I was not able to take pictures because they don’t allow flash and the whole ride  is dim light to show the great effects, I wont be able to show you guys but really its very nice.
we spent 5 hours in the park until our feet’s gets sore and ready to surrender so we headed back to the car and drove back to our hotel and just chill actually I had a very long nap from 3pm to almost 7pm whoaaahhhhh…
what I wore?
van huessen  shirt
body central shorts
jelly belt form my shop back home
calvin klein bag
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
D&G cap
fossil watch

No comments:

Post a Comment