BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 23, 2013

just in the house bird

foods and places day guys
i don’t go anywhere today im kinda down  but honey is in  his shopping trip for Christmas and while hes enjoying his shopping telling me   he have nice stuff for me but cant open it until Christmas day  waaahhh   one month lol..so being so  bored in the house i cooked the pork that has been thawed honey gave me some instruction to do it and so that’s it i think its successful guys.. i don’t cook really i have only 1 menu that  I cooked over and over and that’s my favorite adobo and today’s cooking made me proud & happy for i cook it for the first time and i didnt burn it ( 1st photo).  I was  so bored i decided to put up the Christmas tree  and when i texted my husband about it he said we should do it together OMG i dont know  of that  tradition but he told me to finish it anyway and live that star on the top for him to do it and so princess( the cutie bird ) & I did our Christmas tree and some decoration ( 2nd photo ).I used some muscle today lifting and dis arranging the living room  to make space for the tree well i used to be a super woman as my BFF called me..
i had a nice bonding time with our bird today she bugs me too much grrr……. landing and pinking my head.. shes too cute though ..so thats the pale me no powder no foundation nothing at all in my little house dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment