BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 25, 2013

getting colder in Florida


its getting colder in Florida, its been raining for how many days now hopefully it will stop on thanks giving  because were going to key west to spend the holiday there &  hopefully we will have a good time..  since its getting colder here too its time for my  pumpkin jeans to shine  i when i buy this i was too excited because im into colored jeans last year and when im trying to brain storming on how to style it i realized that its kinda hard to pair it with its just me i guess because i don’t like pairing to bold colors i tend to go into neutral +  dark color, or   darker color + light color i think that will work
so make it safer i paired it with white you wont go wrong with that for running some errands. sometimes i get crazy  of what shoes to wear, what bag to use , i will tend to stand in my shoes & bags closet and think  is this one will be look good with my shoes, with my clothes haiiizzzzz im an OC i know that and because i been buying bags lately and honey added one last saturdayduring his  christmas shopping trip he bought  me madison zebra print sachel bag from coach and love it„ tnx lovey ( last photo) so now i have 2 layer for my bags & 3 for my shoes ( 2nd photo was the older arrangement)
what i wore? body central button down mesh top 
refuge from charlotte russe jeans (2012 enfield connecticut)
Calvin klein bag 
nue option  snake skin shoes from bealls florida 
charlotte russe belt
D&G cap

No comments:

Post a Comment