BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 18, 2013

friday errands and shopping

Friday is usually our bonding time we either stay home or drive around , last Friday was kinda busy we had some errands to do we went UPS to finally send the safety deposit key back to the hotel, went  to  a shoe shop to get honeys work boots. and we cant decide where to eat so we decided to go to the mall instead he knows that’s my favorite place of all times lol..while he is enjoying his bottle of beer  in ruby Tuesday i enjoying  my time shopping. i don’t understand why men hate shopping.
on that shopping trip i scored nice stuff
1.cobalt maxi dress i know i have cobalt dress already from my shopping trip in saw grass last month but of different style and material so i decide to buy the maxi dress in chiffon  plus the chain accent love it
2. 9 tops i was surprise when i checked my bag at home i didn’t  realized i bought 9 tops omg my husbands gonna choke me when he saw the expenses on our bank statement lol i don’t go over the limit that he told me actually i spent less.
3. a  red jumpsuits that gave me a heart ache during our saw grass shopping trip last month because they don’t have my size so can you imagine how excited i am when i saw size M on the rack omg..
4.belts in fuchsia, silver & apple green
5.fuchsia bag its on sale so i decide to buy it too
6. necklace i dont know why i buy it i think its nice
7. peach sunnies im a matchy-matchy girl so i need sunnies in peach too
still on my wish list:
emerald shoes & dress maybe sunnies too
violet shoes & top
white wedge
burgundy jeans, however i dont usually hunt for  though when i shop and saw something that i like i forget my wish list..
what i wore? i got lots of compliment for this outfit.. thanks guys…
CR top latest buy
CR sneakers wedge
CR necklace 
f21 skirt a gift from my sister ( year 2011)
YMI belt
MK bag
coach avaitor
timex watch
silver accessories
gold accessories
turquoise accessories
the last photo was my original outfit in mind but i realized the  CR bag is so small for my stuff so i decided to change it and used the bigger bag turquoise-peach combo will be good too so i tried it and i like the outcome and that’s where the peach necklace came up and that’s also the reason why i bought the peach sunnies.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment