BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

fashion

Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothingfootwearaccessoriesmakeupbody piercing, or furniture. Fashion refers to a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses or to prevailing styles in behaviour. Fashion also refers to the newest creations of textile designers.[1] The more technical term costume has become so linked to the term “fashion” that the use of the former has been relegated to special senses like fancy dress or masquerade wear, while “fashion” means clothing more generally, including the study of it. Although aspects of fashion can be feminine or masculine, some trends are androgynous ( wifipedia)
my style is everyday girl style depending on the event, weather,time and even my mode.
where i shop?
 Bag; i love Calvin klein , Coach &  Guess by marcian but i have some nine west and mango too
Shoes; ohh well anything that fits me because im size 5 and its always hard for me to find one so when i shop and i saw a shoes in my size i buy it.. so far i have luck in Charlotte Russe, guess by marciano and when i was in Saudi i love the F&F mode boutique for they always have my size and i have more than 5 shoes from there.
clothes; i shop in Calvin klein, aeropostale, forever 21, Charlotte russe, body central, wet seal, H&M  even in sears &  JCPenny sometimes they have nice stuff too.when i went home last sept i bought some nice stuff in a local shop.
accessories , charlotte russe, body central, guess by marciano, claires,  and i bought some in a local shop back home.
i love the frame my mother in-law gave me last year when she saw it during our shopping trip she said ” this is you” and so she bout it for me.
last Christmas my hubby bought me a jewelry box but because i been buying too much i used my old accessories organizer.
time to time i surf and read about fashion whats new, whats not to wear, and what to wear and that help me a lot trying new things and explore more and go out of my comfort zone..
thats the latest arrangement of my closet now i have 2 dresser for my jeans/ pants, shorts , skirts and for some tees , strap & tube top and my house dress is in the guest room..

No comments:

Post a Comment