BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 4, 2013

sunny yellow


we do some errands over the week end,  food shopping and the likes and while shopping my hubby said ohh why you’re into cosmetics now and yea I realized that when I got home because I bought  not just one but a lot from hair stuff, face and even hand sanitizer. We also got our flu shot haiiizzz and you don’t have any idea how I hate needles grrrr they don’t really hurt  of course they stings a bit  its just that I don’t like it..
when I went home I bought a  BB cream in etude house  and I was told that CC cream is better and I been seeing Olay CC cream commercial recently so decided to hunt  it out  so during the week end shopping I bought one.
last june I bought a Neutrogena deep cleansing device  I thought at first its a micro brush but its not and I run out of the refills cleaner and luckily I found one.
berry rich Revlon blush when I went home last sept I brought one back home my sister like it so I gave it to her so I bought a replacement to it.
TRESemme  product im telling you guys curly hair is difficult to manage than a straight hair with the straight hair just shampoo + conditioner and youre good to go but with the curly hair I used a lot of conditioner and lots of lots of mousse hmmmpppp… hard work…lol

what I wore?
Hollister’s shirt  from my niece
H&M shorts
charlotte russe ankle boots
rosette bag a gift from my hubby
fossil watch a gift from my hubby
silver bangles & bracelets
gold bracelets ( guess & 1inch gold bracelets)
nine west avaitor

No comments:

Post a Comment