BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

wednesday recap


hi guys I decided to make every Wednesday  a recap day so to start with I choose this brown jeggings from Charlotte russe   I bought last year but since we moved to  Florida I seldom wear pants. But here are  some ways I style it..
here in Florida I only wear pants when its gets colder that I cant bear because of some weight gain I felt that pants/ jeans are not flattering on me any more plus  im more comfortable wearing shorts .
so hows the outfit all about?
1st pic. early this year ,paired with turquoise button down shirt . wearing loose shirts with a belt make the outfit more stylish + boots love it. for the color turquoise , brown & black not bad as they said when in doubt used any color with neutrals and you wont go wrong.. (liz clairborne top , CR jeggings, calvin klein bag, guess by Marciano belt, X appeal boots, swatch watch ( hand down to my mother in exchange to a timex watch I gave her she likes gold so I gave it to her &nine west aviator).
2nd & 3rd pic. taken in our house before leaving for our Connecticut visit last winter.  love the idea of layering clothes and its been my dream to be in a snow but when I was in Connecticut last year I realized I don’t need snow at all it froze me to death lol.. ( orange crop top from bealls florida, mango  black tank top, CR jeggings & braided belt ,Hot leather jacket, steve maden boots)
4th pic every time I got new stuff I love wearing them, I decided to go neutrals with brown & white. ( west palm beach souvenir tank top , CR jeggings, Guess by Marciano belt, brash wedge, unisilver necklace)
5th pic well its a new stuff so I wear it 3 times last year with in 4 months  in that outfit I don’t know what’s going in my mind why I wore a lot of colors  pink, green, brown & black  trying to feel young maybe lol ( LHS hoodie I bought in Saudi Arabia 3 years ago, mango green tank top, CR jeggings, X appeal boots
until next Wednesday guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment