BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 9, 2013

red top


Wednesday night we went to  hurricane wings with honeys friend the reason why I don’t take photos lol he might not like to be in any picture so I better not click my cam at all.
because we sat outside as we usually does the only difference is that its not time  as my hubby and his friend water buffalo skin not bothered by mosquito bites me im itching and many bug bites grrr that we need to cut the night short headed to wall greens and get cortisone and it always help me plus Benadryl in the house it knocks me out…
my pressed powder ( Revlon ) is running out so  bought  new one in case it runs out totally
what i wore?
top from my sister
glam shorts
charlotte russe boots
calvin klein bag
mango belt
timex watch
gold accessories
silver accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment