BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 11, 2013

night out in old town


night life @ old town
nov 7 after chilling in our hotel  and skyping with my family back home as storm hayan hitting my country bad , around 8pm we walk around old town had some beers , bought some souvenirs (9th & 10th photo) my hubby was so crazy about that mask he bought that for one sole reason to scare my niece who he loves dearly but he wanted to tease her bec he know she will get scared to death but until now he was not able to scare her lucky Sammy I know she will cry.. we also scoped around the black mineral market and they have awesome stuff I bought some bracelets & earrings there and hubby bought some stones & marbles..
since were there Thursday night only few people are there but all the bars, shops, restaurants  are open so we still had fun roaming around and we found some nice bikes parked there too ( 7th photo) hubby said that is an expensive bike he likes it being a bike lover and a biker himself he knows stuff about bikes.
what I wore?
striped cardigan I bought I local shop back home
body central body suit
guess by Marciano flip tops, while lounging in the hotel I removed my sneakers and I was too lazy to put it back for the night so I keep flip tops in my feet its pretty comfy though..
calvin klein bag
guess by Marciano bauble necklace
fossil watch
gold accessories ( guess & 1inch gold)
silver bangles & bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment