BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 14, 2013

shopping day with pink and ivory

day 3 of our wedding anniversary get away, hubby knows that i love shopping so we went to the mall   to shop hes kind of snooping around zales but i told him i don’t need any jewelry because he just got me last month and i don’t wear them for I usually wear statement accessories and the not so expensive ones because  im scared  to loss it, last 2011 i lost a part of my engagement ring and i really cry my eyes out and i don’t want to go through that again.
well i scored 2 nice bags on that trip and they are on my wish list snake skin bag & burgundy bag. why snake skin bag well i have shoes & clothes so i figured out i need a bag as well, burgundy bag i don’t have one plus im loving tote bag lately so that was a perfect finds.
im happier when i shop clothes and i scored some, tops from CK, CR & body central and i i also got this fancy watch form CR i love the color so i buy it.
i always gets frustrated when i go to any shoes store for they don’t have my size i went to Nine west, shoe rack,bealls but nothing in my size hmmmpppp better luck next girl..lol
i had fun im not sure with my husband though he dont understand why i need to buy 2 bags, more than 1 tops but  he always supported for everything that makes me happy and im so happy and thankful for that.
so to make him happy we went to a guitar center but he left empty handed because he have 2 already and he didn’t play it that much.
what i wore?
body central mesh top
lei shorts
Calvin klein bag
charlotte russe wedge sneakers & belt
fossil watch
coach avaitor
silver accessories
gold accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment