BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 22, 2013

my everything my God

i know religion is a complex issue and i have nothing against  with any other sectors/ division because i firmly believe that we only have one GOD  we might call them HIM in different  names, praise HIM and serve HIM  different  ways but we  believe in  ONE GOD.
during my low days one thing ive noticed i prayed more, i read the bible more it doesnt take away my problems, heart ache in an instant but it gave me relief, and  assurance that no matter what happen God is always there for me the world may abandon me but he will not, that God loves me because im his child and every father loves HIS  children.
one time im travelling in my home town and this one signage in a waiting area moves me   ” why worry if you can pray” and that’s true worrying & anxiety are the usual and normal body response   to alert us that there is something wrong  but if worry and anxiety eat us its not good  you will end up in panic anxiety attack. of course i do have my anxious  time, frustration, depression, sorrows, agony and  I panic at first  but when everything goes wrong and it seems there’s no way god always showed me the way. and from there i hold on until things gets better and better. and at the end of everything ill just think that everything has purpose we might not see it at the moment but someday some how we will understand it..
have a nice week end every one God loves us..

No comments:

Post a Comment