BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 16, 2013

maxidress

its been a stressful week huh, and now hoping and praying for the best..
anyway  who wants Wendys frosty ? i been so addictive to it recently that every time we stop by it i always  buy  just like last sunday after church were hungry and lazy to cook in the house so we end up in a fast food.and what did i get FROSTY lol..
what i wore?
i been craving cobalt lately and this dress is the evidence of it and last Friday i bought another cobalt dress & top i think that’s the end of cobalt hunt unless i can find a cobalt shoes that fits me buying shoes always frustrates me haiiizzzz. lat month in our saw grass shopping trip i find this dress though i know its a bit long for me i still buy whats my sewing machine doing anyway, i end up cutting maybe 3 inches on the hem. the dress is so plungy so i wore a bandeau under it  and that’s the start of yellow-cobalt combo.
amoira maxi dress
bandeau top from my shop  back home
F&F shoes i bought in Saudi Arabia
beaded bag made by my sister (made to order)
revlon eyeglass
zales earrings & wedding band
bangles from my shop back home

No comments:

Post a Comment