BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 2, 2013

october recap


as you know guys half of my October posts are my Philippines vacation and I already made a recap for that so heres The back to USA recap.
1st photo full of smile why? because  after a moonths of drooling over lumia 1020 I finally got it yehheeyyyy..
2nd photo a  red rocker as my hubby called it lol… it shopping day @ treasure coast mall . scored some nice stuff me &my closet are happy.. hi-5 lol..
3r photo shopping  trip at saw grass mills ft. Lauderdale .. me happyyy
4th photo food shopping  in fabulous red
5th photo over night stay @ double tree Hilton hotel saw grass blvd. for our shopping trip in saw grass mills
6thth photo car wash and  we went to a gun show in FT. pierce
7th photo spotted while shopping
8th photo I attended the fire arms safety course in Ft. Pierce
9th  photo church day wd hubz
10th photo church day in maxi dress

No comments:

Post a Comment