BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 12, 2013

a day at brevard zoo



Thursday we spent the day in Brevard zoo. just  less than hour drive from our hotel so we  go for it instead of swimming with the dolphins that’s not really my thing…
Brevard zoo is huge and theres  a lot of weird creatures and its nice too see them and made me think ..oh lord your such a genius creating me and this other creatures.
we do the kayaking  we some small alligator swimming beside us and that scares the heck out of me.. the tour guide said they don’t bite thanks goodness…lol..
we feed the giraffe , the birds and one cutie bird gave a hi-5 can you believe that soo cute I wanna bring him home..lol..
I love the creepy tree too its a nice art they curve a tree out of cement..soo coolllll..
you can do the zip line , treetop trek & canopy walk  too.. I find the zipline too low though I been in over 200ft, so the zip line in Brevard is nothing for me its a good thing we didn’t get that package..
we had fun though, we ate  ice scream to cool down for its too hot and humid that day
we dropped by @ the Ron jon surf store on our way back to the hotel.
what I wore?  aeropostale white top
pink celebrity denim shorts
charlotte russe wedge sneakers
coach bag
coach aviator
body central necklace
fossil watch
bealls hut

No comments:

Post a Comment