BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 22, 2013

mc donalds breakfast


were supposed to eat break fast at McDonalds but its too full that we ended up buying to go and eat it in the house instead its a good thing because we were able to share some of our biscuits to princess lol…
in Florida eat out during meal time is like  a gamble its because  youre not sure if you can eat on time or not no body cooks in Florida I guess..lol..the restos &  fast foods are always full..
what I wore? sometimes I brain storm what to wear and last night as I finalized my clothes to pack for my vacation  and I spotted this inspiration photo so when my hubby told me were going to eat out I have outfit in mind in an instant..
body central top
dickies shorts
coach bag
brash  wedge
swatch watch
silver bangles & bracelets
necklace I bought in my Miami during our first visit

No comments:

Post a Comment