BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 30, 2013

august recap


august recap..
im so excited to go home that I cant sleep anymore lo… that made me feel sick n yucky grrrrr…
today I think we will go out but while waiting for my hubby to wake up I decided to make a recap for august.
im alwaysa matchy-matchy girl that I wore bags and shoes according to my clothes but how I really chose them..
it depends on where were going.
wedge sneakers  (1st photo)for  a comfy walk for malling and parks
flip top I don’t really like wearing flats but sometimes I do wear them specially when I planned to buy a shoes bec. its too easy to unwear it when trying shoes , I usually bring flip tops on vacation for lounging in the hotel and on the beach first week of august we been touring Florida beaches lol„ from Daytona to cocoa beach to Orlando shopping and night out in old town Kissimmee so that week flip top serves me well ( last photo)
boots for  a rainy day & shooting
wedge & hi-heeled  shoes for church and when I want to feel  sexier lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment