BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 18, 2013

camo on friday


yesterday we drove to west palm to visit some store and drove back  before we went to a shooting range we stopped by at wendys to eat lunch and as usual I got nuggets n my frosty..hmmm… we went shooting too.. at first it was scary  but after the first shoot it was fun but cant deny the fact that im still scared and always cautious about it..
what I wore? I don’t know we will go shooting or what so ever its just that I like olive/military color for the week end  Friday I wore olive rompers and Saturday I wore my camo shorts the fact that I already started packing my clothes for my vacation and I packed most of my shorts already so camo is my best choice for that day
mango tank top
XX1 camo shorts
H&M combat boots
nine west bag
unisilver necklace
swatch watch
silver bangle & bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment