BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

orange


orange & turquoise  I love the combo , im being fascinated with orange lately or in any dark colors in general when I was younger I felt that I am so brown and Asians likes to be white and in line with that Im so careful with colors. but as I grew older I became more confident and I really don’t care if I wear brown and green when I was younger I never wear that combo bec I see my self as a tree brown as trunk and green as a leaves its silly right but  that’s the way I see it before…. I think what im trying to convey is that people change, fashion change in fact every year theres a fashion trend,  in  USA theres a  spring& summer , Fall & winter trend that keeps on changing too.
so guys follow youre heart be unique as you can, be fashionable as you can love youre self , accept your self.
what I wore?
hi-low top from bealls florida
levis shorts
bib necklace from bealls florida
wedge sneakers from charlotte russe
swatch watch
turquoise beaded bracelet & earings
silver bangles & bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment