BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 29, 2013

floral and ruffles


I don’t feel good today  a friend invited me for a lunch but I don’t commit bec I feel yucky..grrrrrrrr…there’s not much  happenings this week to me really that I dig in some of photos I took before that I haven’t put in the blog yet bec its a busy week and I have a lot to put in so ii just save them  its a good thing though bec in times like this I have something to pull in..
well anyway as you can see I love wearing shorts all of my posts are non-business look its just my everyday life and street clothes and due to the season I love to wear shorts im saving my jeans to fall and winter though here in Florida there’s no really cold /snow but sometimes it gets cold too.
what I wore?
ruffled collared top from ross
charlotte russe floral shorts
tri-tone wedge from ross might be the last appearance in my blog for I will be handing this down to my sister she likes it and were of the same size so why not.
charlotte russe belt
inch gold accessories
swatch bracelet
rossitte bag

No comments:

Post a Comment