BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 5, 2013

white maxi dress

sunday  and its church day. I love dressing up for church I gained weight and I think pants/jeans is not flattering on me any more plus its summer and its always too hot & humid so shorts/mini skirt are my choices for running some errands and hanging out.
yesterday at church was memorable as the minister started his preaching another church member yelled I need help here  one man rushed for her aid and started assessing the patient im ready to help her too but before I left my sit theres a lot of people there already and I found that the first responder is a doctor so I just remain in my sit  instead. The  service was kinda delayed because we waited for the ambulance to come and take the patient in the hospital for further evaluation.
we also brought a box of notebooks & pencils for school donation facilitated by our church.
after church we went to wallmart to buy some foods and not some I guesss a lot of foods 260$ is kinda a lot huh..
what I wore?
charlotte russe white maxi dress
cro top from my shop back home
large black belt
F&F mode shoes
body central bubble necklace
fossil watch
silver bracelets & bangles

No comments:

Post a Comment