BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 31, 2013

eat out


yesterday we eat out as our usual Friday either we aet out and hang out @ the hurricane like we did yesterday or malling & shopping but because im going home today I choose to hang out instead of shopping bec. if we mall go to the mall cant help my self but but Shoppe..
what I wore?
this white shorts became my favorite , I bought it last june and I wore them numerous times since then more often than the other shorts I have. im loving the hi-low tops lately that I transformed this dressy blouse into a hi-low and Im happy with the outcome thank you to my singer  sewing machine.
millen top
body central shorts
coach bag
charlotte russe booties & belt
coach watch
lucky jade necklace & bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment