BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 25, 2013

nails


yesterday I ha a nail appointment.. its time to dolled up my nails. this time I went to nails safari im not that satisfied with the outcome though, its nice but compared to some spas I went before. to be fair heres why..
Holyoke mall in Massachusetts ( platinum with silver dash & green nail art) I so love this the color and the design). the bad side was she made me bleed ouch.. the spa is huge.. nice facilities..
hubbys niece ( golden French tip with designs ,love the color & the design).. my hubbys niece has a nice set up in their house so we usually go there for my nails and for a visit as well.
silver & pink I love the designed but I was wrong when I choose the silver its to solid its not a big deal anyway bec. when I got tired of the color I redo it  my self I can apply nail polish I cant do the acrylic & gel and im not good in nail art designed so I usually  leave it as it is.
a nail spa  in river gate plaza port saint lucie (French tip I love it simple yet nice) the bad side was he keeps complaining that my hand is so small what can I do cut my hand and replace it with another hand ..lol.. and it seems that he had some difficulty in positioning my hand he cant get comfortable with it and me as well that sometimes it pissed me off because I hade been in many spas and I never had such difficulties, he filed my nail too much that made my nails more softer & brittle grrr.. the reason why I never get any acrylic or gel for many months after that.
safari nails ( red nails shes nice and gentle  she ask me what kind of design I want I show her a picture to start with and revise it with her  style and I like it. the bad side she didn’t filed the acrylic evenly that when I went home I notice some bumps, she don’t let my nail polish dry well that when  somehow I accidentally touch it I ruined some part of it and it pissed me off..In some spas I had been to they made sure that its completely dry and hard before sending you home she said its ok though I had some doubts I left next time I should have followed my instinct I guess..
last photo me doing my nails I home I bought this  set from wall mart 4 nail polish , dryer, French tip applicator that I never tried to use yet & cuticle remover & cleaner.. I had fun using them specially when I have a longer nails.
what I wore?
cotton on animal print top at first look its just like an abstract that it took me couple of washing ad ironing before I notice ohh gosh I guess I cant and I don’t appreciate art lol.
jag denim shorts
D ti-tone wedge
calvin klein bag
inch gold necklace & bracelets
guess rose gold bracelet
swatch watch

No comments:

Post a Comment