BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 11, 2013

cocoa beach

Wednesday we spent the day at Daytona beach and around 3pm we drove to cocoa beach.. we stayed @ best western hotel by the ocean…its a nice place, in our hotel room balcony we can see the beautiful sunrise, the ocean, the pier and the most interesting part of the trip was the rocket lunch we had a nice view of the rocket launch from  balcony its nice to see one..just amazing..
Friday morning I waited for sunrise while every bodies sleeping so nice just sitting by the beach listening to the waves and waited for the sunrise  and ohh I found some new friends too I found cream crabs that its scares the heck out of me because im skeptical if it is a crab or not I don’t see  cream crab before ,they have big protruding big eyes&  legs likes spiders it has some hairs that’s made me think is that really a crab or not. and when I told my husband about its he got curious too so the next day we hunt for it lol…
cocoa beach is such a nice place surf stores every where and we went to the famous Ron Jon  surf store too…. its huge nice stuff in there.. Our hotel is just an hour away from Brevard zoo  so we went there too ( tomorrows post)..
we had some fun there…

No comments:

Post a Comment