BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 24, 2013

lunch with friends


yesterday I was invited by a friend to have lunch with some of her friends and I had a blast nice people, nice Filipino foods that I always wante sometimes I wish I could cook lol but it doesn’t interest me at all lol..
my camera setting I guessed had changed and I have windows8 that it confused ,me grrr I don’t know what to do  change is good but sometimes its annoying hey I know I don’t have the right to complain in fact im so lucky to have new stuff. I cant edit photos well and its a lot of work just to edit photos too confusing..
well anyway going back to my escapade yesterday I really had fun talking and laughing with fellow Filipino its feels home..the non stop food eat all you can plus the take home….Filipinos are generous people. the non stop  funny stories haiiizzz I love my Friday..its just tht I don’t take photos bec idont know if they like  picture taking or not so I respect their privacy instead..
ate ruby is selling nice accessories I cant help my self but bring home some pieces too…lol
what I wore?
leopard print top from my shop back home
refuge jeans from charlotte russe
F&F leopard whose
calvin klein bag
coach watch
body central bubble necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment