BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

a day in orlando pemium outlets


Friday from cocoa beach we drove to Orlando and  spent d day @ Orlando premium outlet..
we left the best western hotel in cocoa beach around 7am ate breakfast @ mcdonalds for we don’t like the complimentary breakfast in the hotel.
around 930am we arrived in the mall we grabbed some Starbucks to cool down and waited for some shops  to open..
I enjoyed the day shopping there a lot of nice shops, a lot to see  what you need is a lot of money to buy those stuff….and I scored some nice stuff too.. a coach watch, a guess sneakers, a black shoes and couples of tops from CK , charlotte russe & aeropostale.. after I bought the watch I told my self you already bought a lot so I stopped buying..lol..
what I wore?
body central top
glam shorts
coach bag
coach aviator
fossil watch
inch gold necklace & bracelets
guess rose gold bracelet & earrings
G by guess flip tops
charlotte russe belt
tomorrows post will the night @ old town

No comments:

Post a Comment