BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 26, 2013

church day with animal print



as my mind goes back and forth on what to pair with my golden skirt &  printed sllky blouse..
I laid them all in bed leopard cardigan & shoes, coffe brown cardigan & wedge   hmmpppp but still I cant decide so the best thing to do is try them and then and there I know what to wear I forgot to snap a photo with the brown cardigan though its smaller and it shows my bum and I don’t like it for me its not church appropriate ( just my opinion ).
with out a cardigan I will wear this for a night out  or dinner.
since I picked the leopard cardigan I wore a leopard shoes too well matchy- matchy me…and were not going anywhere so I used my wristlet instead of  a satchel bag.
yesterdays look was a bit animalistic lol animal inspired material from head to toe.. the top has leopard print on the side it doesn’t shows in the picture.
what I wore?
nine west avaitor
lily Pulitzer alligator necklace
cotton on leopard cardigan
DYI printed top
H&M golden skirt
swatch watch
inch gold bracelet
guess rose gold bracelet
leopard shoes (F&F mode )
wedge brash
guess bag
tomato snake skin wristlet

No comments:

Post a Comment