BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

fun at old town kissimmee


after spending the day at Orlando premium outlets we drove to comfort suites hotel checked in and hang out for a while had some drinks the girls dip in the pool..
as always old town is fun a lot of shops & souvenirs we bought Buddha, and big fan for a display. for my self I bought lucky jade necklace.  im supposed to do my nails too but the place was so busy that I was not able to do it , well I will do it before I home instead.
and ohh my hubby ride the old town bull too..whoooohooooohhh that’s too much fun…
if you want to go to Kissimmee old town is a good place and comfort suites hotel is the perfect place to stay its our second time to stay in this hotel  staff are nice and friendly plus its just a step away from fun , the old town rides & games  , foods, spas, bars , shops many things to do in one place.
what I wore? body central body suits
coach bag
inch gold necklace and bracelets
fossil watch
guess sneakers
g by guess flip tops
for hanging out in the hotel I wore a flip tops and roaming around old town I wore sneakers for a more comfy walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment