BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

my bags are ready


4 days before my flight I finished packing my bag.. im always excited packing my bag for any vacation trip specially now im  going home to see my family yehhhheyyyyy sooo happy and excited…
il be out for 30 days and surely im gonna miss my stuff different bags ,shoes  & accessories every time I go out , if given the chance I want to pack all my favorite stuff but im travelling alone I need to travel lightly plus im not sure if I need to transfer my baggage bag to my connecting flight bec its different airline and I know how big the airport is  I know its a bit stressful but I can do it its not my first time travelling alone internationally.
  I started packing by first choosing what clothes to wear (1st photo) maybe a 12 shorts + 24 tops  my plan was I will just extend my closet like 2 tops in one shorts but when I started filling my bag first with some stuff im gonna bring for my family my bag is a bit tight and more than the weight requirements so I end up returning some shorts & tops in my closet anyway I can always buy them and I know I will shop there too so I end up bringing 9 shorts 1 jump suit & 1 skirt + 14 tops.
my orginal plan is to bring 2 bags (guess & coach) but I guess ill be bringing guess bag only( gold)
I will bring 2 shoes one wedge & one regular sneakers bec. my husband bought it for my vacation so  I think he will feel insulted if I will not bring it lol..
my review material for my upcoming exam, my planer, sunnies & reading glass,vanity kit, gadgets, hygienic stuff ,medicines, tickets, wallet even wih out money i need to bring it lol,passport , belts ohh I already selected the accessories but I forgot to snap a  picture, my bad..my monkey the cute stuff toy honey gave me and lastly my travel pillow for a comfy sleep in the plane.
after several times of traveling and having a long flight I learned my lesson, to wear a comfy clothes , denims  are not  comfortable specially when youre tying to sleep so for this trip I decided to wear a leggings, a tank top & wedge  sneakers I will bring a cardigan or a big scarf for a cover up if I need to bec international plane provides blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment