BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 18, 2013

a lazy week

just a heads up...going to fort Lauderdale for shopping today more stories when I come back

as im trying to grasp that its already fall season but I cant fathom for it is still hot as summer here in Florida, still feels like summer really so as you can see guys im still baring my legs ill be wearing jeans when its get too cold up north and sometimes we get some cold too.
its not a busy week for us we just do our thing during week end and just chill in the house during week days and sometimes running some errands too but its been a benign week for me. I wore this last Tuesday for some errands.
top, shorts & wedge I bought in a local shop back home
aeropostale bag
body central accessories
swatch
im loving the cobalt lately that I want to buy every piece I see..lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment