BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 17, 2013

vacation 2013 in Philippines


 i started my vacation from a 30 hours flight from West palm Beach to Manila  via Giorgia Atlanta and Incheon Korea ,it was pretty tiring Sominex helped me a lot to get some sleep in the plane.  I feel so tired, awful dirty no shower for more than 30 hours gross huh…dizzy for lack of sleep and some turbulence, sad to leave my husband behind (1st photo with white top), on top of that im so excited and happy to land in NAIA that i left 18 months ago. Flying that long is pretty toxic as we nurses called it from departure to landing where in you need to go thru in immigration for both countries, the exhaustion that drains me i felt like im floating and i all i wanna do is to rest my back on the bed but i know it wont happen as i always do despite the  exhaustion all i need is a shower and im good to  go for a couple of hours again and we did so we hit the mall for an early dinner and to look for a money changer as well ( 2nd photo) but as soon as we got home and as soon as my back hit the bed i lost it and wake up the next day feels tired but needs to get up for another long day  for the Tagaytay trip ( 3rd photo)and the next day my flight to Iloilo ( my home town) spend 2 days and another  round trip flight to Davao for 4 days(9th photo) in one of those tiring night as reflect on my self i asked my self ” did i go home for a vacation or trying to kill my self” lol but i survived it right..my first week was pretty tiring due to lots of flying but the following days are just ok a little bit busy spending time with my parents, sisters & nieces & nephew.  in the mall shopping , Mcdo, Jollibee, rides anythng for the kids..( photo 4&5 ) time flies like crazy before i know it its time to go back . “what really?” haiiizzz..   to finally end my vacation in Iloilo we went to a resort for a family outing and we had blast although the weather is not on our favor  (photo 6 ) and then the goodbyes came and it breaks my heart looking the people i love and thinking when im gonna see you again, hopefully next year ( crossing my fingers) gave me a teary eyes. its like always a double jeopardy for me bec after 5 days im gonna feel the same feeling as a give my final wave to my sisters and her family in NAIA.. haiizzz..and the exhausting flight again (first photo).
since I was in Manila already I grabbed the chance to learn driving and SEMS helped me a lot I was able to drive in a hectic road of Congressional QC  (last photo) and of course  we had blast in Manila ocean park ( 8th photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment