BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 11, 2013

family outing


outing with my family .. one month is not enough for a vacation really specially when youre enjoying it  time flies like a bastard lol… my schedule was so uptight that before I know its almost about to for the 3rd week of my vacation I decided to treat my family for an outing in an inland resort we been thru mallings/shopping and dining out so its time for  swimming and I know kids are really looking forward to this so inspite of the weather condition (storm) we still go no time for backing out or else were not going to do it anymore for less than 5 days im flying back to manila HAIIIZZZZZ….
WELL  before I went home last month I been scooping for some resort and this resort interest me because its new and its a resort , park  and mini zoo at the same time  ( you can see an ostrich walking around , ponys, big snake, alligator,big  & small birds,ducks & chickens too )and a play place for children and if your into adventure the zipline will fulfill the thrill.
they also offer a kayaking but  I think its too small   plus I swear my self after the  brevard zoo kayaking that I wont do it again lol ,  I don’t do the zipline too because I want more heights and distance I been in residence zipline just before I went to Iloilo and that one is pretty high so going into a lower zipline will defeat the purpose of getting some rush awwww…
the pool is pretty huge plus they have smaller pools for children they have various accommodation too a hotel room, ac & fan room  and they also have day time cottages.
well we had fun im happy to see kids giggling and enjoying the water its precious..my parents didn’t swim though too cold for them but then  they enjoyed the place and  foodies..
what I wore?
gong there bec we stayed over night..
limited top ( white top)
shorts I bought in mall stall
second look the next day after the swimming
hooters pink top
roxy shorts
D&G cap
guess by Marciano sneakers
coach aviator & watch

No comments:

Post a Comment