BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

teal color jumpsuit for church


Im loving a jumpsuit lately, since its a latest buy its fall color as I am brain storming what shoes im gonna wear I spotted the muti-color wedge  in an instant I recreated an outfit in my mind and when I laid them all together in bed  ( 2nd photo) I lovee it.. for me its a great way of creating an outfit specially when youre in doubt lay them together and you will know if the color- combo is off or something don’t look right and work it out again.
i love dressing up my hubby as well its become my routine ,everytime we go out and i still have time i prepare his clothes too sometimes he don’t like it specially with plaids but hey he still wears it so i guess its kinda okey right..
what i wore?
body central teal color jumpsuit
pink strap top from my shop back home
D multi color wedge
charlotte russe clutch convertible to cross body bag
timex watch
zales earrings& wedding band
necklace bd gift from honey
gold & silver bangles & bracelets
at last minute i decided to wear the old rose belt from body central the same hues with my bag
NYS sunnies

No comments:

Post a Comment