BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

church day in brown


I love this suit I bought back home that I already used it 2x attending Sunday service in Philippines and here in Florida last Sunday its very comfy and the material is very soft…
my vacation was so hectic and busy that most of the time I always forget to take photos before heading out and at the end of the day im so exhausted that all I want is sleep…
last photo was taken in Janiuay Iloilo Philippines with my loves..
Last Sunday though we wake up late and im bit sick we still go to church and this is what I wore..
coffee brown body suit from IFU local store in ILOILO city
coffe brown F&F pumps
ninewest bag & aviator
timex watch
 coffee brown belt with golden beads
chick & charm necklace
gold bracelets ( guess , inch gold)
zales my bridal set

No comments:

Post a Comment