BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

on the go


no make ups, flats/ flip tops are my ” on the go” look , when were on a hurry I usually throw loose powder & lipstick , wear  flats, sometimes I don’t even  change my bottoms at all just threw any top and im good to go just like this photo that I snap yesterday for running some errands I usually wear shorts in the house and when my hubby told me  were going to grab a lunch I only wore a hoody over my strap top and were on our way to fill the empty stomach lol..
the accessories what I did was grabbed  them and put it on my bag and put them on the car that’s one tip for you guys if youre really on a hurry grab  youre accessories put them on a small pouch and threw it in youre bag you can do youre make up in the car too as long as youre not the one driving..
what I wore? LHS hoody I bought in Saudi Arabia 3 years ago
Arizona shorts from JCPenny
guess by Marciano bag & flip tops
swatch watch
inch gold necklace & bracelets
Claire’s earrings
whats youre on the go look guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment