BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 7, 2013

Hijo banana beach Tagum City Davao Del norte


day 3 of my Davao trip was a trip to tagum city Davao del norte  so I tour around Davao for 3 days Davao city , Davao del sur  & Davao del norte.
hijo banana beach is awesome the place is huge it has a fair entrance fee 750php per person but its consumable   we used our money for  food and forest tour.. food services are very slow though its maybe depends on the no. of guests but its real slow just the 8 of us and our food came more than an hour its really ridiculous to prepare  food that  long as if they still catching fish in the ocean or slaughtering pig to cook as our jokes went by as were waiting for our food but a hungry stomach really irritated us..
what I enjoyed much was the forest tour seeing trees  of a century old really  amazed me thousands of storms & earthquakes came by and the old trees stood still…hectares of coconut plantation as well for they also make coco sugar and coco syrup, some wild animals like monkeys the tour guide said they have 3 packs of monkeys , as we droved by the forest we saw a wild pigs roaming around too.. and the highlights of the tour was the 9 station hanging bridge cool… I been in  hanging bridge already like a hanging bridge made of steel in my home town luckily we visited that hanging bridge before the typhoon frank ruined it the next year after we visited it, its not that scary bec it is well constructed that even motor bikes goes thru in it.. and the hanging bridge made of small wood as the base and like a fishing net in abha Saudi Arabia that’s the craziest hanging bridge ive went too its really hard to walk into it for its too small the base is too small.. and this 9 station hanging bridge its way too long for a hanging bridge its a good thing that theres  a station that u can rest if you want too we had a blast..
after the tour we still have remaining credits so we ordered onion rings and hoping it wont take much time..
swimming in the infinity pool is free of charge but we dint prepare for swimming so we just enjoyed the view and taking photos around it..
around 330 pm we left the place and headed to road way inn to rest for the night before going home to Iloilo the next day..
the whole trip made me so tired not just the Davao trip but the whole trip from Florida to Atlanta, Atlanta to Korea and Korea to Manila , manila to Iloilo and Iloilo to Davao  and Davao to Iloilo a lot of flying and trip in one week ..tnx God I survive it..
as sooon as I got my hotel key and waved good bye to donzskie I took a shower and took a nap and woke up with a hungry tummy after an hour so I decided to go to the mall to eat and roam around.. after I got tire of roaming around the mall I went back to the hotel and enjoyed the wifi lucky me  I can access the WIFI in my room for my room is just above the reception area I guess bec when I checked in the receptionist told me that the WIFI access is just in the lobby area..
and that’s my last night in Davao city..
what I wore?
aeropostale floral blouse
Arizona shorts too bad I accidentally left this in Philippines
D&G cap
charlotte russe wedge sneakers & belt
guess bag & rose gold bracelet
coach aviator & watch
gold & silver bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment