BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 20, 2013

overnight in double tree hilton hotel in saw grass


last Thursday  we decided to book a hotel over the week end  in fort Lauderdale so before I sleep  I packed our bag for a Friday over night. I packed just two set of clothes for lounging in the hotel and for Saturday shopping . I know its fall season everywhere but not here so I still wear shorts but somehow I  choose fall color emerald & coffee brown. some times I hate my husband that he really hate taking pictures outside lol so most of my pictures are indoors me using a timer or camshot.
we stayed in double tree Hilton hotel for it si near in saw grass mills. its a  nice hotel kinda pricey though because of the same price we were able to get bigger n nicer room in Kissimmee before well anyway its Hilton right plus maybe the location is the factor too.
anyway we had fun we hang out in the hotel bar for a while and eat @ Fridays for dinner..
what I wore?
H&M coffee brown tank top
guess by Marciano  top used as a vest & belt
pink celebrity denim emerald short
Xappeal boots
lucky jade necklace & bracelet
fossil watch
tomorrow’s post. shopping in saw grass

No comments:

Post a Comment