BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 5, 2013

bargained shopping






my Philippines shopping picks..
I intend to shop back home for the reason that its cheaper to buy there spcially if it is local brand and in small shops but I was so busy that I only bought a few and here are my shopping picks.. all I can say is that when I shopped here in florida for my 100$ I can only buy for items ( the last photo for comparison a day after my arrival in florida my husband n I went to the mall and cant help my self but shop and hers my 100$ went.. 2 dress and 2 shoes) and all the items above except last photo only cost me a little above 150$ hmmmpp ilove to shop in the Philippines of course I don’t picked the branded clothes or international brand bec. that will cost me too but all I can say is that quality wise they are just the same I used to own a boutique back home so I know where to buy stuff in a bargain price..
now im thinking haiiizzz I should buy more but I don’t have a to be that greedy you kow lol..looking at my stuff made me happy and my hubby knows it so he always let me shop ..
what I love more about my shopping there was the accessories here in the states I bought statement necklaces for like 13 $ and above  and there for a discounted price I only get them for like 4 $ soo happy..

No comments:

Post a Comment