BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 27, 2013

official fall outfit


as usual a busy week end but im sorry we didn’t go to church today because we were not able to get back on time from Ft. pierce that im want to strangulate my husband lol..
we started our day in a car wash were lazy to wash it in the house plus the car needs a vacuum so that’s a good reason to bring it in the car wash lol just rationalization huh..
well anyway as my busy drying the car im so busy too taking pictures lol.from the car wash we went to Mcdo for break fast as usual pancake, bacon & hot Choco .. and then we went to Fenn Center hoping that we can go back early for church. But we did not hmmmppp..
its been a little bit chilly this past we days , because were outside before sunrise I need some cover ups so this is my 1st official fall outfit for 2013 ..lol..
what I wore?
no boundaries hi-low top
zachy grand father knit cardigan
floral leggings I solove the print its so fall, ( I bought in a local shop back home)
Calvin Klein  bag
xappeal boots
Revlon sunnies (from CVS)
coach watch
gold & silver bangles & bracelets

No comments:

Post a Comment